Our History

image1

Humble Beginnings

On August 9th, 1909, the first 12 members and longtime farmers of Lakeview, incorporated to create Hook, Ladder, & Engine Company #1.  Years later, Hose, Engine and Rescue Company # 2 was formed. 

image2

Merging of houses

Due to declining membership and the necessity for a modern facility, the two companies merged together to form what we know today as the Lakeview Fire Department.

image3

Current day

Our members are trained in the latest and greatest techniques, strategies, and tactics.  We average over 700 calls a year, from automatic fire alarms to critical EMS calls, and everything in between.